Skin is made by YeoloChuu
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
RING FIT ADVENTURE
Posted on July 16, 2021 @ 11:01 PM < 0 comments >
Assalamualaikum and hello, everyone.
How are you? I hope you guys are doing fine. I was pumped up with full boost of motivation last week and now it has gone. It has been like that since PKP started. Kejap ada kejap takde. Blergh. Not only that, I am becoming more paranoid than ever. I started to question every action of mine especially when I got back from somewhere. Legit scared. Today, we reached another highest daily cases.... 13k plus cases... We have a longggg way to go to reach 0 again. Longggg way man. 

Okay. Enough with this dreary tone. Actually, I want to talk about what I did previous week. I started working out 🙊🙈🙉 Hehehe if you know me personally, you'd be "ye ye je" haha I was consistent for 6 days 🤩 That is a big achievement for me because usually I never made it to day 2 hahaha. Give me a big round of applause, plishh 😝. So, what kind of exercises do I do? Have you guys heard of Ring Fit Adventure? 



Basically, it is a fitness video game.  For someone who gets bored easily and find all sorts of excuses to not do any type of exercises, this is definitely for me! It's sooo fun and cool. But maybe for guys who love doing intense workout with yalls equipment might find this meh and you'd be saying I overclaimed HAHAH. I personally feel this game is perfect for dummy who doesn't know how to do proper exercise 🤭 Rasa macam ada personal trainer. Instructions and guidelines are all so clear. 



This is the main menu. As you can see it has few modes e.g. Adventure, Quick Play, Custom and Multitask Mode. Initially, I started with the Quick Play mode because I want to get the hang of it. Mula-mula main memang satu badan sakit lah for few days. Badan saya terkejut haha and also no proper warming up and cooling down session LOL boo 👎🏻

Adventure mode is the one I have been consistently doing. It is a fantasy game adventure which has over 100 levels. At the beginning of your adventure, you will be asked to answer few questions like how regular you exercise, your height, weight and whatnot. Be honest like I did haha I clicked "Don't exercise at all" 😂. Then, the game will help to callibrate the level of difficulty for you. Of course, I got the lowest of them all 😂 Believe it or not, every single day I look forward to doing it like I can't wait for tomorrow's session. 

Adventure mode ni best sebab dia guide you from the start. Dia akan start with warm up session. Lepastu, hari-hari dia akan tanya nak increase the difficulty ke tak or just nak go with the usual pace. Plus, normally after two or three levels, dia akan tanya nak continue or nak stop and cooldown terus. Even if you just completed one level, you can choose to cooldown right after or quit and skip cooldown session too. My fav part is after finishing a level, dia akan suruh kita strike a victory pose. Haha menarik sebab rasa "berjaya" kehkehkeh and the game hype me up 🥳


Another cool feature is Nintendo JoyCon can be used to measure heart rate. I baru tahu masa main game ni lol it may or may not be 100% accurate but okaylah give you an idea of your estimated heart rate hahaha. After each session, the game will summarize everything yang you buat. Walaupun in the summary, it shows my total time exercising is 12 minutes but overall duration maybe 30-45 minutes rasanya.



Moving on to the Quick Play mode. Yang ni macam let you focus nak buat a particular workout. Bebas. Also, ada games jugak yang target certain muscles. Sooo, choose lah whichever you feel like doing. Hm sorry lah I think the picture is quite blur but if you nak tengok it clearly you can just click the picture okie. Lepastu kalau you nak jog, you boleh pilih nak berapa lama jog. Different tempat, different distance and also duration. Sounds flexible and fun kan? Hehehe

I am yet to continue day-7 because I was sleep deprived huhu and went cranky all day long. Then, the next day I did not manage to squeeze in my time because I have to organize my kitchen cabinet. Istg, this is a never-ending house chore 😵 Exhausting but satisfying though. As a matter of fact, I am taking a rest now because I just got my first jab two days back. Yay! Promise you I will continue my 'adventure' in a few days.

Here is a picture of me and my cute sports mat!


I think that is all from me for today. This was supposed to be published yesterday tapi tak sempat. If you notice kan, I no longer give a crap italicizing the Malay words as I write lol I pun tak tahu lah format apa aku ikut italic italic ni haha but this post macam very casual liddat so whatever lah kan hihi 


                                                                                                                                 With love,
Addina